Our Insurance Products

With the vast array of insurance products on the market, it's easy to be overwhelmed.

You can talk to Our Broker about your needs or have a look at our Insurance FAQs to help with your research so you can get a clearer picture of what you might need.

Home & Contents Insurance: Landlords, Renters & Owner Occupiers

Home insurance covers the cost of loss or damage to the building you own, caused by specific events such as fire, storm, flood, water damage, impact, malicious acts and accidental breakage of glass or accidental damage. Meanwhile contents insurance covers the cost of loss or damage to your possessions.

They're usually packaged up together by most insurers as a 'home and contents insurance' bundle. However, they are separate policies, so you'll need to work out how much cover you need for each.

There's a wide range of products available to suit your needs so it is important to do your homework or, save yourself the time and work with Our Broker who can assess your requirements and recommend the best package for you.

Landlord - Protection for your investment property made easy
An investment property needs to be appropriately protected. Insurance can give you peace of mind and confidence that your property will be looked after should something go wrong.

Renters Insurance
Protect your valuable belongings while you rent. As a tenant, it's sometimes hard to know what contents you need to cover. Use Renters Insurance to protect your belongings from loss or damage caused by insured events such as fire, theft and storm.

Content Insurance
Contents insurance can help you get back on your feet if your belongings are damaged or destroyed due to an insured event such as fire, storm or theft.

Building Insurance
Building Insurance you will be protected if the unexpected events such as fire, theft and storm happen to your most important asset, your home

Life Insurance

Life Insurance offers a lump sum payment to your nominated beneficiaries in the event of your death. This can be a good way to ensure your loved ones are taken care of when you're no longer around.

Car Insurance - Comprehensive / Third Party

Comprehensive Car Insurance provides cover for your car and other people's cars and property. Choose the Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance that is right for you

Income Protection Insurance

Income protection provides a regular monthly payment to replace your income if you're unable to work due to serious illness or injury. This amount may include any commissions, bonuses or fringe benefits that you're eligible to receive.

This payment provides essential financial support to you and your family so you can keep on top of everyday expenses and short and long term repayments. This may include food, petrol, education fees, credit card debt, mortgage payments and everyday bills.